To order any of these products - please follow this link - thank you!
Chakra Balance is a range of simple bliss products to help to bring balance, health and harmony to our overall health and well being, on all levels.
What is a Chakra?
Chakras are the energy/power points throhgout the body. The main chakras known to most are along the central meridian/spinal column of the body. These are known as the Major Chakras. There are literally hundreds of minor chakras throughout the rest of our body.
The seven main chakras in our body are located along the spine, corresponding with main nerve centers. They also relate to our endocrine centre, as wel as the organs within our body.
By balancing our chakras we can create harmony and balance of our body, soul, mind and spirit. When we awaken and balance our chakras, we unleash the potential to live a rich and vibrant life. Mist your body from head to toe as desired or use as a room spray. Ideal to use before a meditation, doing yoga or simply when you feel the need to rebalance your energy centres.
The chakras are believed to be connected to high levels of consciousness, energetic balance and overall mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
The chakra system is dynamic and evolving and therefore requires ongoing upkeep. To keep the energy flowing, and daily performance optimal, it may sometimes be necessary to unblock a particular chakra.
It is important to keep in mind that although each Chakra possesses its own unique qualities, a complete wellbeing can only be achieved when all chakras are well balanced. When a complete balance is achieved, the energy flows through our body uninterrupted, filling us with joy, resilience and satisfaction.
Blocked or unbalanced energy in our 7 Chakras can often lead to illness so it's important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
Here' is a quick reference:
• The Base Chakra is located at the base of the spine, and is considered the root chakra, and is associated with the connection to Earth, security, foundation, and basic rootedness. It is also sometimes considered a place of potentiality and beginnings. It is your main power station and it is connected to your physical vitality and endurance. It nurtures your most basic needs and desires, first and foremost the desire to live.
Representing Colour: Red
• The Sacral Chakra is located in the lower abdomen to the naval, and is associated with sexuality, partnership (both non-romantic and romantic), and creativity. In some ways it can be thought of in terms of the Chinese Yin and Yang symbol, where you have both the masculine and the feminine energies partnering together to form a whole. The Sacral or Navel Chakra holds all your larger than life passions such as dreams, ambitions and fantasies. It is the emotional and sexual centre of the soul, a fountain of universal energy. It's your strong link to the world, which bonds you to your loved ones.
Representing Colour: Orange
• The Solar Plexus Chakra is midway between the naval and the base of the sternum, and is essentially the will centre. This is the place where we move our will out onto the world in order to manifest those things we are trying to create in our lives. It guides you through life by creating a strong sense of self, setting personal boundaries and building self esteem and willpower. The ability to bring change into your life and to the world is born within this Chakra.
Representing Colour: Yellow
• The Heart Chakra is located in the middle chest near the heart and is related to love. We also have a minor Heart Chakra just above the main Heart Chakra; this is known as our Self Love centre. The willingness to send out love and compassion to strangers and loved ones and opening the soul to receive gifts of emotion. Giving and receiving is limitless, and the green Chakra connects you to that endless universal energy. The Heart Chakra is responsible for all kinds of relationships. This Chakra centre involves heart, soul and body, and is the centre of deep connection and compassion for other people, animals and the environment.
Representing Colour: Green and Pink
• The Throat Chakra is located at the throat, and is about communication and the voice. This is the place of not only communication of ideas, concepts, and overall expression, but also of speaking your personal truth. The Throat is responsible for decision making and the ability to speak up for yourself. The Throat is the gate to a truthful existence, and the communication centre of the body. It is the area that handles incoming and outgoing messages. Through the Throat we voice our opinions, beliefs and truths, express the self and try to make sense of this world. Speech can inspire others and add to the flow of mutual influence. A challenge of the throat chakra is to express ourselves in the most truthful manner.
Representing Colour: Blue
• The Brow or Third Eye Chakra is located in the centre of the forehead, and is related to sight, but also to time. This chakra is often associated with psychic abilities of various types. It is is responsible to what we refer to as "the sixth sense". The Chakra connects us to our internal intuitions and is responsible for the sharp senses, the ability to read the future and receive non-verbal messages. Through the Third Eye we communicate with the world and can even receive messages from the past and from the future. It grants us our sense of observation
Representing Colour: Purple/Indigo
• The Crown Chakra is located above the head, and is associated with the connection to heaven and consciousness. It is your place of spiritual connection, and through this Chakra you can reach your higher potential. It is the energy of knowingness and enlightenment The Crown Chakra is often described as a slowly blooming Lotus flower, as the evolvement of the spirit during life.
Resonating Colour: White/Violet